The City of Burlingame is located south of Topeka in Osage County Kansas. The Burlingame Police Department is looking to hire a Full-Time Officer who is self-motivated to serve this community.
Pay / Benefits:
- Pay is negotiable and dependent on current training and experience.
- The City of Burlingame utilized KPERS retirement program
- The City of Burlingame provides Vacation time/pay Sick Leave time/pay and Personal Leave time/pay
- The City of Burlingame offers medical, dental, and vision insurance covered by employer 100% and 70% for family through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be a US Citizen
- A high school diploma or GED
- Be a certified Law Enforcement Officer (in good standing) in Kansas.
- Must have a Valid Kansas Driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be of exceptional moral character and not have been convicted of any domestic violence, stalking or any other serious crimes.
- Must be willing to work a highly flexible schedule based on needs of the department. This position will require working at night, on weekends and holidays.
- All applicants considered for this position will be required to pass a background investigation and drug screen.
Applications for this position can be acquired in person at Burlingame City Hall Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm or on our website at www.burlingameks.com
Electronically submitted applications and resumes should be emailed to Chief Mathew Baker at email@example.com.
Closing date: June 2nd 2022
For further information please contact:
Chief Mathew R Baker