Do You Want to Serve in a Supportive Community?
Come join our Park City Team of ethical, hardworking law enforcement professionals who work in a community where the council, administration, and the citizens appreciate and support them.
As a noncertified officer, you will receive a $2,750 hiring incentive:
- $500 paid upon first paycheck
- $750 paid upon KLETC graduation
- $1500 paid upon completion of Field Training Program
- $19.00 per hour
- 2% increase in starting pay for prior military experience
- 1% increase in starting pay for an Associate's Degree
- 1% increase in pay for a Bachelor's Degree
As a certified officer, you will receive a $10,000 hiring incentive:
- $5000 paid upon completion of Field Training Program
- $5000 paid upon 6-month anniversary
Starting pay will be dependent upon your experience and qualifications. Salary range is up to $28.93 per hour.
All officers are eligible for shift differentials (second shift .50 per hour, third shift .75 per hour).
The City of Park City has an exceptional employee benefit package, which includes:
- Health insurance where the City pays 100% of the premium;
- City funded Health Reimbursement Account to offset insurance deductible, coinsurance and copays;
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, LegalShield, AFLAC, Three-in-One Supplemental, Short-Term Disability, Life and Pet Insurance;
- KP&F Retirement and KPERS 457 Deferred Compensation;
- Vacation, Sick Leave and 11 paid Holidays;
- Training Opportunities and $2,500/Year College Tuition Reimbursement;
- On-site fitness facility;
- Wellness Initiatives that include discounted membership to YMCA or area fitness club;
- Employee Assistance Program to provide counseling and education to employees and their families;
- Opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art police facility.
To be considered for employment as a Park City Police Officer, an applicant must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid Kansas driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass an extensive background investigation, polygraph, medical exam, and drug screen.
Apply on-line at ksgovjobs.com
Please make sure to complete your Personal History Statement (Form available on the Park City website at: https://www.parkcityks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/2281/Personal-History-Questions?bidid=
Once the Personal History Statement has been completed someone for our Police Department will contact you.
Thank you for your application.