The Osborne County Sheriff's office has a full time dispatcher opening.
Position Description and Shifts
Under the supervision of the dispatch supervisor the dispatcher performs specialized work in receiving and dispatching messages. This employee in this position is responsible for responding to incoming calls (administrative and emergency).
All employees are REQUIRED to work all shifts.
- Is at least 18 years of age
- A United States Citizen
- Live within reason of Osborne County
- Has a high school diploma or GED
- Has no felony convictions or serious misdemeanor convictions
- Possess a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Pass a background investigation
- Fingerprinted for a criminal background check
To apply, call the Osborn County Sheriff's Office at 785-346-2001.