The Conway Springs Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of full time Police Officer. The City of Conway Springs is located approximately 20 minutes Southwest of Wichita, KS. The Conway Springs Police Department serves approximately 1,200 residents.
The Conway Springs Police Department is a community policing oriented department where positive public interaction is necessary and encouraged.
The City of Conway offers a competitive benefit package that includes health insurance, KPERS retirement plan, PTO leave and Holiday pay.
The Conway Springs Police Department salary is DOQ.
Position will remain open until filled
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a physical and drug screening
- Must not have been convicted of a crime of domestic violence, serious traffic or any felony or its equivalent under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- KLETC certified is preferred but not required or eligible for reciprocity from another state.
- Must be above average in written and oral communication skills.
Interested applicants applying for this position can send a copy of your resume and cover letter to:
For questions contact Deputy Chief Jason Boyd at (620) 456-2277