The Holyrood Police Department is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of a full time Police Chief. The City of Holyrood is located in central Kansas and has a population of approximately 430 residents.
The City of Holyrood officer a competitive benefit package that includes health insurance, KPERS retirement plan, PTO leave and Holiday pay.
The City of Holyrood Police Chief department salary is DOQ.
Position will remain open until filled
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must not have been convicted of a crime of domestic violence, serious traffic or any felony
- KLETC certified is preferred but not required
Interested applicants applying for this position can send a copy of your resume and cover letter to :
City of Holyrood
PO Box 67
Holyrood KS 67450
For questions please contact the City office at 785-252-3652.