Park City is growing, come and grow with us where the future is bright!
Come join our Park City Team of ethical, hardworking law enforcement professionals who work in a community where the council, administration, and the citizens appreciate and support them.
Starting Pay for a certified officer will depend upon experience and qualifications. Salary range is up to $28.93 per hour, plus shift differential pay(second shift .50 per hour, third shift .75 per hour).
- Certified $10,000
- Non-Certified $3,000
- Bilingual Incentive Pay
- Instructor Incentive Pay
The base starting pay for a non-certified officer will be a combination of the following factors:
$19.00 per hour
2% increase in starting pay for prior military experience
1% increase in starting pay for an Associate's Degree
1% increase in pay for a Bachelor's Degree
Shift differential pay (second shift .50 per hour, third shift .75 per hour)
The City of Park City has an exceptional employee benefit package, which includes:
- Health insurance - the City pays 100% of the Health Insurance premium;
- City funded Health Reimbursement Account to offset insurance deductible, coinsurance and copays;
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, LegalShield, AFLAC, Three-in-One Supplemental, Pet Insurance;
- KP&F Retirement and KPERS 457 Deferred Compensation;
- Vacation, Sick Leave and 11 paid Holidays;
- Tuition Reimbursement and Training Opportunities;
- On-site fitness facility;
- Discounted membership to YMCA or area fitness club;
- Employee Assistance Program to provide counseling and education to employees and their families;
- State-of-the-art police facility and equipment.
To be considered for employment as a Park City Police Officer, an applicant must:
Be a U.S. citizen
Be at least 21 years of age
Have a valid Kansas driver’s license
Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Complete a Personal History Statement
(Form available on the Park City Website at: https://www.parkcityks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/2281/Personal-History-Questions?bidld=)
Thank you for your application.
Please make sure to complete your Personal History Statement (Form available on the Park City website at: https://www.parkcityks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/2281/Personal-History-Questions?bidid=)
Once the Personal History Statement has been completed someone for our Police Department will contact you.
For more information or to apply go to parkcityks.gov or apply at ksgovjobs.com