The City of Chapman, Kansas is seeking applications for the position of Police Officer. This is a full time position working at the direction of the Chief of Police. An employee in this position will be responsible for law enforcement duties including but not limited to patrol, investigations, animal control and other assigned duties. Patrol shifts rotate as a 12 hour schedule with on call status during each shift. The population of Chapman Kansas is 1392, located near Fort Riley and Milford Lake with a large military presence and numerous outdoor recreational opportunities.
- No Brady/Giglio Violations
- Valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Passing of Physical Agility Evaluation
Excellent Benefits to include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- KPERS Retirement
- Equipment and Uniforms Provided
- Salary Range Depending on Experience: $15.46 – 18.38/hour
Applicants may apply at City Hall, 446 N Marshall, Chapman, Kansas or obtain applications online at chapmanks.com. Submit resumes and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position open until filled.