The City of Eastborough is accepting applications for a full time Police Officer. KLETC certification is preferred but all qualified applicants will be considered. Applicants must be committed to public service, assisting our citizens, willing to participate in community events, traffic control, investigation/solving crimes and assisting other agencies.
This is a full-time position. The full-time officers work 12-hour shifts.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS, INCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
- High school diploma or GED diploma
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be a United States citizen
- Current certified law enforcement officer preferred, but not required
- Valid Kansas driver’s license
- No felony, domestic violence or serious misdemeanor offenses
- Selection process may include a written test, physical agility test, oral interview, polygraph and psychological examination. Must be able to pass an extensive background check, drug screen and physical.
- Must have no Brady/Giglio issues
Salary: $18.00-$22.97 per hour depending on qualifications. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and retirement.
* To start the application process please email your application request firstname.lastname@example.org *
Open until position filled
The City of Eastborough is an Equal Opportunity Employer