CALLING ALL SHOOTERS!
IT'S TIME FOR THE
KPOA ANNUAL FIREARMS COMPETITION
Saturday, June 24, 2023
698 E. 30th Ave North
Wellington, KS 67152
The KPOA Pistol Match is an all Steel, 5 stage course.
The Shotgun match consists of 13 Steel targets and 4 clay pigeons launched in the air by pigeon flippers.
There are three divisions; Law Enforcement (LE), Civilian and Carry Optics.
All three divisions shoot the same courses of fire with the same rules. At the end of the match the top Civilian shooter and the top Law Enforcement shooter will compete in a head-to-head shoot off to determine the best overall shooter and win the Old Masters Award.
The Carry Optics division is a separate division (combined LE and civilian) and is not eligible for the stage awards or the Old Masters trophy. There will however be a 1st place plaque for the top shooter.
KPOA Firearms Rules and Course of Fire
Lunch provided for all competitors.
Range Address: 698 E. 30th Ave North, Wellington, KS 67152
From McDonalds @ US 160, 2 mi N on Boundary, ½ mile east on 30th Ave, then north 1/8 mi on Meridian to the parking lot
Match starts at 9am.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Registration and payment is available online and at the range the day of the event starting at 8am. Entry fee is $10 for each division. There is also a $10 fee for each 3-person team to register. If registering online, please select ONE of the division options listed on the registrations form (examples below).
- C1 Civilian Pistol Division - $10.00
- C2 Civilian Carry Optics Division - $10.00
- C3 Civilian Shotgun Division - $10.00
- C4 Civilian Pistol Division AND Optics Division - $20.00
- C5 Civilian Pistol Division AND Shotgun Division - $20.00
- C6 Civilian Optics Division AND Shotgun Division - $20.00
- C7 Civilian Pistol Division AND Optics Division AND Shotgun Division - $30.00
- LE1 Law Enforcement (LE) Pistol Division - $10.00
- LE2 LE Carry Optics Division - $10.00
- LE3 LE Shotgun Division - $10.00
- LE4 LE Pistol Division AND Optics Division - $20.00
- LE5 LE Pistol Division AND Shotgun Division - $20.00
- LE6 LE Optics Division AND Shotgun Division - $20.00
- LE7 LE Pistol Division AND Optics Division AND Shotgun Division - $30.00
- TC1 Civilian 3 Person Team - $10.00*
- TLE1 LE 3 Person Team - $10.00*
*PLEASE NOTE: Team registrations require a separate registration from individual registrations. Only the Team Captain should register the team online or at the event to prevent duplication/overpayment.
Multiple registrations are permitted, so if you should desire to participate in more divisions than what you originally registered and paid for, you can add the additional division(s) at any time by completing another online registration and selecting the additional division(s) you wish to participate in.
Questions about the match? Contact Mike Yoder at email@example.com.
Questions about the online registration process? Contact Jeff Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 316-722-8433.
We are also looking for sponsors/vendors, so if you know of any who would like to support this event, please have them contact Mike.
The KPOA also accepts monetary donations. If you wish to donate to the KPOA, please use our donation page.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!